Bambee was first established based on a disruptive idea in which all the businesses should have access to receive a human resource manager at an affordable price. If you want to know about Bambee and Bambee review, then you have to know what Bambee is offering you today –
- A dedicated and hardworking human resource manager
- A comprehensive human resource audit
- Human resource compliant policies
- Employee onboarding & terminations
- Expert human resource guidance
You can schedule an overview call and can know more about their offers. The best offer that they have launched is – you can hire a human resource manager at an amount of $99 for a month.
Bambee has powered HP for more than 20 industries across all 50 states. You will receive a dedicated HR manager for your business who can help you to craft HR policies and to maintain compliance. You will have your own HR manager who will work for your business with full dedication.
Employee Voices is like a real-time chat service which is planned for the employees to communicate with the human resource manager. The service is made into the Bambee platform by making it easier to use and deploy.
Bryan Kelly, the Owner & Vice President of HOODz Cleaning Services of Houstan, has given a Bambee review. He said that Bambee knew exactly what the company would need an HR. Bambee is professional, friendly, and of course, affordable.
What are the written HR policies?
The examples of written HR policies include –
- Employment agreement,
- HIPAA notice
- Discrimination & harassment policy
- Notice to employee
- Meal & break policy
- PTO policy
- Pet policy
- Remote work policy
- Sick leave policy
- Severance policy
- Gambling policy
- Non-compete agreement
- Absenteeism and tardiness policy
- Social media policy
- Gift policy
- Substance abuse policy
- Bereavement policy
- Independent contractor agreement
- Fraternization policy
- Smoking policy
- Dress policy
- Intern agreement
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Non-solicitation agreement
What does the Bambee feature?
Platform features –
- Create, apply, and manage the company policy: From sexual harassment & non-discrimination to the PTO as well as employee handbooks, Bambee will help you to create and enforce the HR policy in your business.
- E-signatures for every essential document: You should invite your staff to join the platform, and here they can set up their important folders, can see the memos, and can view & sign essential documents by using their secured e-signature technology.
- Staff folders for organization and compliance: Staff folders have made sure that the right files are compliant, accessible and should be signed with every staff.
- Smart cabinet for keeping the records: Federal & State laws command that particular files of a company should be held for an exact period of time. Bambee strongly maintains and verifies compliance.
- Direct chat with the HR manager: Business owners, along with their employees, can communicate with their human resource manager at the time of their business hours by email, phone, or even through direct chat.
When you join Bambee, you will receive powerful services. Plenty of bambee reviewers ask to take this service.
- You can manage unemployment claims
- You will have internal human resource policies
- You can review internal documents
- You can deal with the government
- You will train all of your staffs
What are the conditions that businesses must follow?
From today, you have to stop overpaying those consultants and pay the legal fees. Before taking our HR manager, you have to follow these conditions –
- You have to provide an entire job description with accurate and true information.
- You must provide HIPAA Notice
- You have to give a handbook
- You have to give our HR manager an offer letter
- You have to inform us about your W4+I9 and 1095-c
- You have to give our human resource manager with employee notice
- You must inform us about your discrimination policy
- Finally, let us know about your employee agreement
Bambee will provide their expert human resource manager at a flat pricing, and amazingly with no contracts. Here I will show you about their ranking of the HR manager and minimum budget.
- Human resource manager for 1 to 4 employees – $99 per month. You will also get a one-time Bambee in-depth human resource audit at the price of $500.
- Human resource manager for 5 to 19 employees – $199 per month. Also, you can get a one-time Bambee in-depth HR audit at the price of $500.
- Sr. Human resource manager for 20 to 49 employees – $299 per month. Besides, you can also get a one-time Bambee in-depth human resource audit at an amount of $1000.
- Human resource director for 50 to 99 employees – $749 per month. You will get a one-time Bambee in-depth human resource audit at the price of $2000.
Bambee platform possesses plenty of positive Bambee review. They keep the prices as low as possible but deliver a skilled person.
- Bambee focuses on smaller businesses because they only provide their services to those businesses that have less than 150 employees
- Bambee uses cutting edge data technology to keep themselves up to date and help the business owners to avoid major mistakes.
- The platform invests in automation to increase the precision, quality, as well as efficiency of all human resource works to do.
Bambee guarantees that its services and work are always reviewed by a trained, experienced, and professional Bambee human resource expert. Every service is included with the monthly price that the businesses fix, and there are no hidden fees or even the extra charges.
What about the Bambee review?
If you want to know about the Bambee review, then please visit their website to know more details. But here, I will mention the most impressive reviews.
There are a lot of small business owners, who have hired human resource managers from Bambee, and most of them have said that their expert human resource manager has made all the employees under one umbrella. This Bambee platform is like a team that can guide your entire business and lead it to become successful. Some customers mentioned that business owners shouldn’t waste their time by dealing with other companies; they should consult Bambee and hire one of their human resource managers to expand the businesses and merge the employees.
If a business owner can hire the human resource manager and merge him with the right insurance, then, he, along with his entire business, will have complete protection. It is because, even with a perfect and professional human resource manager, you will never know what is waiting for your business at the corner. So, proper insurance can be an excellent coverage, and you don’t have to worry about your business anymore
Customers and business owners are glad because Bambee offers them the most dedicated HR at an affordable rate with better compliance as well as cheaper premiums. The HR managers are very efficient in uncovering the gaps. Another customer stated that after making honest insurance, his business became safer. He didn’t need to give any service fees, and there are no fees for agencies as well. Just only the proper coverage for his business.
Finally, you will get a piece of real advice from the people that you can trust more. If you need any help to file a claim or if you are unclear about your coverage, then you can consult our insurance professionals as they are always ready to help you.