RoseHosting, since 2001, has been reigning as the best-managed cloud hosting service provider. You can see the RoseHosting review to know why the customers are satisfied with RoseHosting. It is an entirely managed, web hosting solution. Amazingly, you don’t need any kind of extra cost to take its services. Besides, the customer support team is also impressive. They are nice and respond rapidly. In fact, they provide 24/7 support, and their average response time is less than 5 minutes.
Let us see what their major services are
The cPanel based web hosting plans are merged with Softaculous as well as SitePad Website Builder. You can start this one from $7.95 per month. This can be the best choice for faster reliable and affordable website hosting solutions. In addition to this, you will receive 24/7 support with guaranteed 99.99% uptime. Also, by using the cPanel, you can easily manage your own web hosting administration.
All these web hosting plans contain – Free Full Weekly Backup, Free Fully Managed Support, Free Migration, Free Let’s Encrypt SSL, 99.99% Uptime Guarantee, SSD Storage, Firewall Security, and Free Softaculous Auto Installer.
The pricing plan
- SSD Basic: You will start this plan at $7.15 per month. You will receive – 1 Domain, Fully Managed 24/7 Support, 300 GB Data Transfer, 50 Autoresponders, 50 Email Accounts, 4 GB SSD Storage, 2 MySQL DBs and so on.
- SSD Business: You will start from $13.45 per month. You will receive 5 Domains, Fully Managed 24/7 Support, 1000 FB Data Transfer, 10 GB SSD Storage, Unlimited Email Accounts, Autoresponders, 20 MySQL DBs, and so on.
- SSD Ultimate: You can start this plan from $22.45 per month. You will receive 20 Domains, Fully Managed 24/7 Support, 2000 GB Data Transfer, 20 GB SSD Storage, Unlimited Autoresponders, Unlimited MySQL DBs, and so on. Also, you will get an owned IP Address.
- SSD 1 VPS: The price will start from $24.95 per month. You will receive a better hosting option, Fully Managed SSD VPS, 1 GB RAM, 2 TB Data Transfer, 30 GB SSD Storage, an IP Address, Unlimited MySQL DBs, and so on.
You can see the RoseHosting review and more plans from their website.
This plan will include fully managed high quality SSD VPS hosting plans with excellent tech support which can satisfy your expectation. This plan will start from $22.45 per month. Like the previous one, RoseHosting has made VPS Hosting very easy and has ensured 99.99% uptime guarantee along with Free Weekly Backups.
The VPS Hosting plans contain Free Full Weekly Backup, Fully Free Managed Support, Full Root Access, Free Website Migration, Ultra-Fast SSD Storage, Firewall Security and Hardening, 99.99% Uptime Guarantee, and Free Let’s Encrypt SSL.
Let us see the price plan (for annual plan, you will get 10% discount) –
SSD 1 VPS: The price will start from $24.95 per month. You will receive – 1 CPU Cores,
- GB RAM, 2 TB Data Transfer, 30 GB SSD Storage, Static IP Address, Free Migration, Free Weekly Backup, and so on.
- SSD 2 VPS: The pricing plan will start from $49.95 per month. You will receive – 2 CPU Cores, 50 GB SSD Storage, 2 GB RAM, Static IP Address, Full Root Access, Free Migration, and so on.
- SSD 4 VPS: This plan will start from $74.95 per month. You will receive 3 CPU Cores, 80 GB SSD Storage 6 TB Data Transfer, Full Root Access,, Static IP Address, and so on.
- SSD 8 VPS: The plan will begin from $99.95 per month. You will get 4 CPU Cores, 120 GB SSD Storage, 8 GB RAM, Static IP Address, 8 TB Data Transfer, Free Weekly Backup, Free Migration, and so on.
You can go to their website and see their decent pricing rate there.
Cloud Dedicated Servers
Their dedicated servers of RoseHosting run a Linux allocation of your own choice. Also, the servers are roughly tested for 24 hours before they are supplied. The price plan starts from $299 per month.
RoseHosting has an uncommon combination of a physical server with upgraded technology, which provides dedicated hardware ability with flexible cloud computing features. The dedicated servers include – Dedicated Hardware, Full Root Access, Free Dedicated Server Migration, Ultra-Fast SSD Storage, Firewall Security, 99.99% Uptime Guarantee, and Free Let’s Encrypt SSL. Let us see the pricing plan –
- ¼ Server: The price will start from $299 per month, and you will receive the Latest Generation Xeon, 500 GB SSD Disk, 24 GB RAM, 1 IP Address, 3 TB Data Transfer, Free DirectAdmin, and so on.
- 1/3 Server: The price plan will start from $399 per month, and you will receive Latest Generation Xeon, 32 GB RAM, IP Address, Free DirectAdmin, 667 GB SSD Disk, and so on.
- ½ Server: The price will start from $599 per month, and you will receive Latest Generation Xeon, 48 GB RAM, 1000 GB SSD Disk, 1 IP Address, Free DirectAdmin, 10 TB Data Transfer, and so on.
- Full Server: The price will start from $1199 per month, and you will receive the Latest Generation Xeon, 96 GB RAM, 2000 GB SSD Disk, 1 IP Address, Unmetered Data Transfer, and so on.
Customers have provided a lot of positive RoseHosting review.
What will you get from them?
- Fully Managed: All their servers are entirely managed, and they will aid you with all the aspects of using the server.
- 24/7 Epic Support: Their expert Linux admin will provide you 24/7 support, and they are ready to provide you with their excellent assistance.
- Free Backup: A free weekly backup is also included with every VPS hosting plan, and you will also receive frequent backups that are available as an extra option.
- Free Website Migration: You won’t regret it if you move to RoseHosting as it is much easier. Their Linux admin will migrate your information as well as your websites for free.
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee: RoseHosting will guarantee that all your servers will be available for a minimum of 99.99% of the entire time. Their SLA is also available.
- Gigabit Network: All the servers are related to a Gigabit Network providing faster speeds and lower latency with zero limitations.
RoseHosting Review – what do customers say about it?
A customer clearly reported that the hosting that he needed for his company and customers was non-standard. The performance was also a requirement. He felt that the WordPress website needed to be tweaked to get the last second off of the page load times. The members of the RoseHosting have stuck with him with thin and thick to solve difficult problems. He highly recommends other customers to use RoseHosting as their smart support team can solve any website hosting related problems.
Another customer stated that he had some technical problems with an app, and he had worked through every problem but couldn’t find a way to solve it. Then he consulted the RoseHosting team and solved the problems. Another customer said that RoseHosting provides excellent services at a reasonable price. That also allowed him to concentrate on his websites.